Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer – Vehicle Electrification Products
This position is responsible for ensuring the EV battery and other electrification products sourced and produced meet quality standards required to minimize quality costs and maximize customer satisfaction. This position will lead the identification and resolution of quality issues with cross functional team and our suppliers, so to minimize the impact to the customers. This position will also conduct the Quality Planning, maintaining of quality management systems, interfacing with external auditors, identification of internal quality losses, initiating continuous improvement proposals and the clear communication of Quality concerns to the responsible functions. Work in a team environment to develop and implement best practices that emphasize defect prevention, reduction in variation and waste and provide for continuous improvements.
Qualifications and Skills:
For accomplishing this role successfully, one must have the required knowledge and expertise in the related field of automotive industry.
· Bachelor's degree in quality, engineering or related field.
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP),
· Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
· Knowledge of TS16949 and ISO9000
· Understanding of ISO14001 and Health and Safety practices
· Understanding of engineering drawings and manufacturing processes
· Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Self-motivated and highly organized and team working
· Good customer-facing presentations skills